Coupon Acceptance Policy
We will gladly accept valid manufacturer coupons and O’Brien’s Market issued coupons for in-store purchases only.
All coupons must be presented at the time of the sale.
Customer is responsible for all sales tax at the full retail amount.
We will accept only one manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
Expired coupons and coupons without an expiration are not accepted.
O’Brien’s Market will accept printable coupons with the following restrictions:
- “Free product” printable coupons will not be accepted. It is currently an industry practice not to produce printable coupons for free product. Buy-one-get-one-free coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement are acceptable.
- Duplicate print at home coupons will not be accepted. One coupon per transaction.
- Printable coupons may be rejected if they appear out of proportion, blurry, are obvious duplicates, or appear to have been altered in any way.
- We will not accept printable coupons for more than 75% of a product’s value.
- We will only accept printable coupons that have a valid scannable barcode.
The purchase must meet any and all terms or requirements set forth by the manufacturer
The items presented for purchase must exactly match the item featured on the coupon; we do not accept coupons for items that we do not carry.
We only accept coupons for equal or lesser value of the qualifying item, no cash back will be given.
We do not accept coupons from other retailers